JAPANESE | ENGLISH
Luggage storage service available just one minute’s walk from Shibuya Station
A solution is offered by Sun Ticket!
One of Tokyo’s busiest areas, Shibuya is not easy to walk around carrying large luggage.
Sun Ticket Luggage Storage Service is there to serve your needs.
We can save you the trouble of looking for lockers only to find many in use.
Available every day from 10:00 to 19:00.
We accept various types of luggage, including suitcases, strollers and other bulky items that few in-station lockers can serve.
Reasons for Sun Ticket is chosen
Reasonable prices: ¥500 for up to 2 hours; ¥700 for one day
And you don’t need to worry about luggage size.
Easy to access. You can’t miss Sun Ticket, a ground-level, street-facing shop, one minute on foot from Shibuya Station.
There are staff members so please contact us if you have any questions.
Free yourself from scouring Shibuya Station for vacant lockers.
To save your time and energy, you only have to find us, rather than lockers.
We accept smaller bags, including shopping bags, collectively.
A ground-level, street-facing shop located one minute’s walk from Shibuya Station, Mark City, SHIBUYA 109 and the express bus terminal, Sun Ticket Luggage Storage Service is easy to find and access. As such, our service is appreciated by many tourists both from in and outside of Japan.
Leave your heavy luggage with us to enjoy travelling light around Shibuya.
Services and Charges
Large-Size Luggage Storage
¥500 up to 2 hours
¥700 one day
10:00 – 19:00
(Payment in JPY cash only)
On the same-day basis
・Shopping bags with purchases
・Smaller bags and luggage are packed and stored collectively.
M ¥500 one day
L ¥700 one day
10:00 – 19:00
(Payment in JPY cash only)
On the same-day basis
-when having difficulty finding available lockers
-when the locker is not large enough to store your suitcase
-to store your luggage safely
-to store your luggage near Shibuya Station
-to store bulky luggage, such as roller bags, suitcases, and Boston bags
-to enjoy shopping in SHIBUYA 109 without carrying your bulky suitcase
-to store your luggage immediately upon arriving in Shibuya on the express bus and enjoy traveling light around the area
-to store your baby stroller because the planned restaurant does not allow that type of bulky items
-to store purchased items in different bags collectively for a while
-when you prefer to store your luggage near Shibuya Station as it is some time before your hotel starts check-in
-when you prefer to store your luggage as it is some time before you leave for the shinkansen station or airport after checking out the hotel
-to store your luggage for a short period of time (¥500 up to 2 hours, excluding the Store-All-You-Like service)
We are pleased to serve your needs related to luggage storage.
How to Use
1. Visit the Sun Ticket shop. No reservation required.
2. Confirm the Terms and Conditions
3. Complete the luggage storage form.
4. Choose service options and pay fees
【Large-Size Luggage Storage】
¥500 up to 2 hours; ¥700 one day
All options are offered on a cash-in-advance payment basis. If you choose the “up to 2 hours” option, paying ¥500 in advance, and do not collect your luggage within the specified period, you will pay an additional ¥200 for extension.
M ¥500 ・ ¥700
5. Deposit your luggage and receive a storage receipt
6. Collect your luggage
From Shibuya Station Exit 2 (near TOHO Cinemas)
From Shibuya Station Exit 4 (near LUSH)
From Shibuya Station Exit 5 (near Mark City)
From Shibuya Station Exit 8 (Hachiko Exit)
The Service is offered for a fee of ¥700 per day (¥500 for storage within 2 hours. Fees are ¥500 up to two 2 hours and another ¥200 for extension. ) on a cash-in-advance basis. The Service is available on the basis of same-day collection and during the service hours specified in Clause 2 of the Terms and Conditions. Luggage uncollected within the said hours on the day of deposit will be collected on or after the following day, which will require an additional charge of ¥700 per day. Access to the stored luggage, even temporarily, will require an additional charge.
The Service is offered during the period from 10:00 to 19:00, in principle, and requests for the Service must be received before 18:00, in principle. However, the stated service hours may be changed at the discretion of the Company, for which effective service hours will be displayed at the location where the Service is provided.
The Service does not accept the items listed below:
(1) Valuables (cash, passport, cash card, pre-paid card, credit card, negotiable securities, precious stones, precious metals, calligraphic works and paintings, antiques, works of art, documents containing personal information and/or confidential information, etc.);
(2) Any item whose economic value including that of packaging and content exceeding \300,000;
(3) Perishable and/or degradable items, materials with a strong odor and/or requiring refrigeration;
(4) Animals, plants and fish/shellfish;
(5) Mortal remains;
(6) Dangerous goods, including volatile and toxic substances and explosives;
(7) Illegal goods, including those stolen, weapons (firearms and bladed weapons), items to be used, or carrying risks of being used, with a criminal intention, and items prohibited by laws, regulations, ordinances, etc.; and
(8) Other items considered by the Company as unsuitable for the purpose of the Service.
The Company will not be held liable for loss of or damage to luggage stored under the Service caused by any of the following:
(1) Product defects, normal wear and tear;
(2) Causes beyond the control of the Company, including natural disasters and unavoidable accidents/incidents;
(3) Lost or plagiarized storage receipts;
(4) Government confiscation or order of evidentiary submission based on judicial requirements; or
(5) Other reasons not attributable to the responsibility of the Company.
Action for uncollected luggage
For luggage that is stored and not claimed within two (2) days from the day after it is deposited, the User will be deemed to have waived the right to claim the luggage, and the luggage will be disposed of by the Company. In doing so, the Company shall be entitled to sell the luggage and allocate proceeds from the sale to cover costs involved in unpaid charges, as described in Clause 1 of the Terms and Conditions, and expenses for the disposal of the luggage and others.
Other details about the Service are described in the Luggage Storage Service Terms and Conditions.